No one wants to be that person polluting the internet with bad content. Working with a coach will get you back on track, focus your efforts and grow your business.
Time Well Spent
Time… that immovable barrier…
‘So much to do, so little time’!
When you work for yourself, fitting everything in is a real challenge.
It’s tempting to pay someone else to write your blogs for you. I get that not everyone wants to write their own content. I get that some of us hate writing… but for those of us who take a certain pride in being able to articulate ourselves and the benefits of our business ourselves, paying someone else can feel like we’re cheating our customers and we’re cheating ourselves. It’s also potentially a wasted opportunity to build up a library of knowledge and information we can repurpose for other things in our business. You never really just use a blog post once (if you are, you’re missing a trick!), that content is yours, you own it, you can reuse it.
If you do want to make time to write great quality, effective blogs that grow your business, consider using a coach to help you.
But fitting it in…
We all have 24 hours in a day. Even the greatest minds and most successful people we can think of have this constraint. We must all sleep, eat… live our lives!
Sometimes, we just need a hearty kick in the rear and focused period of time to get into the flow of things. But getting started and staying motivated on your own is tough too – You don’t have a boss telling you what to do, you are your boss!
When you find yourself stuck, that’s a great time to work with a coach.
A coach will…
- Help you find your own solutions
- Be a sounding board
- Listen and ask relevant, pointed questions to get to the root of your challenges
- Give you actionable feedback and constructive criticism to help you improve your writing
- Check your work and offer suggestions for improvement
- Hold you accounatble and check up on you
- Give you a kick in the rear
- Be a shoulder to cry on
- Set attainable, sensible goals with you to move you forward step by step, at a pace you can handle (but not too gently!)
- Help you plan your time effectively so you can reach those goals
- Save you time by being more productive and focused when you write content
- Generate income by supporting you to create targeted content
I’ll guide you along, give you a nudge, but you have to be prepared to put in the work – you do the writing! It’s not for the fainthearted!
What are Power Sessions?
A month of intensive coaching to get you writing!
The month is bookended with two 1:1 sessions over Skype. There is feedback in between and we’ll work on the Content Plan for your business.
Watch the video for more and to get a sense of how I work with my clients.
We meet over Skype, but in some circumstances, we could meet in person if you’d prefer.
Talk to me about your writing challenges.
Book in your free, no obligation exploratory call HERE
Learn to love writing and take pride in telling your story in your own words. It’s super satisfying 🙂